Saint Mark's Congregation celebrated 150 years in Beaver
Dam in 2005
Depicted in this wall mural in the Fireside Room is the 19th century church building and the new
facility on Mill
Street, complete with figures appropriate to each period. The mural was
painted by a former parishioner and artist, Ken Restall.
Saint Mark's Episcopal Church
700 East Mill
Street Beaver Dam, WI 53916
the Rev. Mary J. Mail, Rector
(920) 885-3536 FAX (920) 885-3536
Clergy & Staff
Sesquicentennial Events Held in 2005
- April 25, 2005 - St. Mark's Day
- The Great Parish Pot Luck Dinner, the
unveiling of the Sesquicentennial Quilt, and a Eucharist
celebrated by the Rt. Rev. Steven Miller, Bishop of Milwaukee.
- June 10, 2005 - Saturday
- The "Welcome Back!" festivities, including a Celebration Eucharist
at 4 p.m. and the Sesquicentennial Dinner and Program from 6-8 p.m.
at Spring Garden.
- November 5, 2005 - Saturday - An
"Old Fashioned Hymn Sing" at Saint Mark's.
Go forth to love and
serve the Lord!
This site was last updated